Twice a year we take groups to serve a Habitat for Humanity affiliate somewhere abroad where there is a great need. Our teams help in under served areas of the world, contribute funds and volunteer hours to build affordable shelter that changes lives! Be careful, it can become addictive!
Our next trip is November 5-13. 2016 to Trinidad and Tobago (near Port of Spain). Our team is full at this time and we look forward to seeing the pictures and updates from their upcoming trip.
May 6-14, 2017 Global Build Trip
We are no longer taking applicants for this trip but we would be happy to let you know about our next trips.
For more information you can contact Robin Cooper Engle who is our staff lead on this trip.
- Trip cost: $1800 plus airfare
- Includes: all in-country transportation, lodging, food, cultural activities, insurance and donations.
- Airfare is handled by each volunteer.
Trip cost does not include:
- Participant airfare.
- Rest and recreation activities beyond
local cultural activities.
- Visa and exit fees (not applicable
for all destinations).
- Trip cancellation insurance.