What are Information Sessions?
Information sessions are the first requirement towards your application to the Habitat Homeownership program.
What to expect?
- Introduction to Habitat for Humanity
- Review of the Partnership Program Qualifications
- Discussion about affordable housing
- Overview of the Habitat Homeownership program
- Outline of the Timeline and selection process
- Complete Customer Intake Form (submission of the Intake Form is not considered an application for the partnership program)
Sesión Informativa en Español
Para recibir información en español, haga una cita llamando directamente al (541) 385-5387 extensión 104 ó comuníquese con:
Latino Community Association – Oficina de la Comunidad Latina
1130 NW Harriman St Bend, OR
Thursday, May 3rd from 4:30-5:30pm at the Downtown Deschutes Public Library, Brooks Room
507 NW Wall St, Bend, OR 97703 Updates or changes will be posted here and through local media sources
Are you a Veteran?
Habitat will be attending this year’s Veteran Stand Down Wednesday, May 29, 2018 from 9AM- 3PM at the Redmond VFW. We will be happy to see you then, and discuss your options to apply for affordable housing with us. Questions? Email: [email protected]
Fill out the form below so we can contact you before our next session