What are Information Sessions?
Information sessions are the first requirement towards your application to the Habitat Homeownership program.
What to expect?
- Introduction to Habitat for Humanity
- Review of the Partnership Program Qualifications
- Discussion about affordable housing
- Overview of the Habitat Homeownership program
- Outline of the Timeline and selection process
- Complete the Customer Intake Form (submission of the Intake Form is not considered an application for the partnership program)
Sesión Informativa en Español
Para recibir información en español, haga una cita llamando directamente al (541) 385-5387 extensión 104 ó comuníquese con:
Latino Community Association – Oficina de la Comunidad Latina
2445 NE Division St #200 Bend, OR 97701
Housing information sessions will be held at our office (board room) at 224 NE Thurston Ave. on the following dates/times:
- December 12th, 2018 at Noon
- January 2, 2019 at 5:30pm
Please RSVP to attend the Housing Information Session by emailing [email protected]
We have 2 open application periods annually (and these will be posted on all media sources and our web page) and these are open for two weeks at a time. We usually select 4-6 families each application cycle. Next Open Application Cycle: Early Winter 2019.
See the NEW Housing Program Brochure: 2018-19 Bend Housing Program Brochure (updated income guidelines)
Fill out the form below so we can contact you before our next session