What are Information Sessions?
Information sessions are the first requirement towards your application to the Habitat Homeownership program.
What to expect?
- Introduction to Habitat for Humanity
- Review of the Partnership Program Qualifications
- Discussion about affordable housing
- Overview of the Habitat Homeownership program
- Outline of the Timeline and selection process
- Complete Client Counseling Intake Form
Downtown Deschutes Public Library, Brooks Room
507 NW Wall St, Bend, OR 97703 Updates or changes will be posted here and through local media sources.
In Case You Missed It
We will post a recorded version of our Housing Information presentation after our next session on July 5th 2017.
Until then, please fill out the contact form below and write RSVP if you would like to reserve your spot for the upcoming session. See you soon!
We will be hosting four information sessions annually. They will typically occur during the months of January, April, July and November each year.
Scheduled Sessions for 2017
- Wednesday July 5 th from 5:30-7:30 pm
- Wednesday, November 1st from 5:30-7:30 pm
Fill out the form below so we can contact you before our next session
Sesión Informativa en Español
Para recibir información en español, haga una cita llamando directamente al (541) 385-5387 ó comuníquese con:
Latino Community Association – Oficina de la Comunidad Latina
1130 NW Harriman St Bend, OR