What are Information Sessions?
Information sessions are the first requirement towards your application to the Habitat Homeownership program.
What to expect?
- Introduction to Habitat for Humanity
- Review of the Partnership Program Qualifications
- Discussion about affordable housing
- Overview of the Habitat Homeownership program
- Outline of the Timeline and selection process
- Complete the Customer Intake Form (submission of the Intake Form is not considered an application for the partnership program). Along with the Customer Intake Form, please turn in 1-3 pay stub (copies only) or verification of income.
Sesión Informativa en Español
Para recibir información en español, haga una cita llamando directamente al (541) 385-5387 extensión 104 ó comuníquese con:
Latino Community Association – Oficina de la Comunidad Latina
2445 NE Division St #200 Bend, OR 97701
Bend Housing information sessions will be held at our office (board room) at 224 NE Thurston Ave. on the following dates/times:
- May 1st at 5:30pm
- June 5, 2019 at Noon
- September 9, 2019 at 5:30pm
RSVP to attend the Housing Information Session by emailing [email protected]
In Bend, we have 2 open application periods annually. Next open application period will be in the Fall of 2019. Application date period to be announced late summer. In Redmond we will likely open applications late Summer 2019. Each open application period will be posted on all media sources, on our web page, and we will email all contacts.
See the Housing Program Brochure: 2019-20 Bend Redmond Housing Program Brochure
Redmond Housing will include 2 and 3 bedroom homes and town homes available for sale mid-year 2020. Homes include in-floor radiant heat, gas range and refrigerator provided. Mortgages set at a below market interest rate for 30 years. Redmond information sessions will be held at our Redmond Restore 1242 S. HWY 97, Redmond on the following dates/times:
- Date To Be Determined; Check back again soon
Fill out the form below so we can contact you before our next session